Monday, November 17, 2008

Guess Who?


Guess Who?

These are spool knitters turned by Hubby and
newly painted. I know the blue hat is a little large
for the character on the right, but these are
practice spool knitters and maybe there will
be more made that would suit the look
better. The woods for both are different and
as you can see, the character on the left
has a few "ridges" in the wood.
But I am pleased with the result just
the same. Of course
they still require their
nails to be official, but I have to
wait for Hubby to do that for me.
Let me know what you think of
these!


Still just managing to quickly do another
spool knitter or so before the move - so keep
a watch out for the next new "arrivals" to
the collection.



8 comments:

Holly said...

These are so cute and full of character, great likeness and so cute XD

crazyhaberdasher said...

Thanks Holly!
But you haven't yet said who they are

Anonymous said...

Abbott and Costello!

crazyhaberdasher said...

Hi =Tamar! Well, they are a comedy duo but not Abbott and Costello. Good try though - want to try again?

catsmum said...

By George it's Stan and Ollie !!
[ Laurel and Hardy ]

well done

crazyhaberdasher said...

They sure are! Thanks for your correct answer Catsmum!

Brenda said...

This is definitely Laurel and Hardy, although I loved Abbott and Costello movies more. There are very cute!

crazyhaberdasher said...

Same here Lee! .... so I think that I maybe I will see if I can get Abbott and Costello made and painted!